That’s why SeaNet provides a broad variety of training workshops and seminars at our headquarters, outside Washington, DC. Conveniently located near Dulles International Airport, our conference center is near numerous lodging and food options to make your one-to-five day training courses comfortable and successful.
Our training courses are taught and developed by experts in their fields, and earn you training certificates and other credentials. This kind of additional training is ideal for anyone in the maritime industry, or anyone with an interest in the subject matter including: shoreside staff, seafarers, maritime lawyers and business people, marine insurance and finance specialists, internal auditors, management trainees, new employees, human resource managers, senior management, and marine consultants.
- Introduction to the International Safety Management (ISM) and International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Codes
- Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) and Seafarer Welfare & Mental Health
- Lead Internal Auditor Courses in ISM, ISPS, and MLC
- U. S. Subchapter M Lead Auditor & Lead Surveyor Certification
- Introduction to the Maritime Industry
- Preparing for Port State Control Inspections
- Conducting Maritime Investigations
- Environmental Compliance & Management: Introductory & Advanced Courses
- Cyber Security & Risk Management
- International Maritime Regulatory Compliance
- Maritime Corporate Governance & Best Practices
- Risks & Hazards of Arctic Shipping
- Maritime Banking & Finance